Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Thursday, February 21, 2002

Ideal's most unsuccessful doll was the "Christ-child" doll (1956), an 8" doll designed by Julius Weih, which just wouldn't sell. It came in a maroon box with gold-leaf trim in the shape of a bible. It came in both Catholic and Protestant versions with the baby Jesus inside.

Fell on your keys as a result of a work related insident? Have you been injured in a key-ralated accident at work or down the pub? Would you like to be? Are you getting screwed-over at work while your boss looks on, laughing at you, while he forces your loved ones to watch?Vinnie-Life can help.

Our industry trained team of experts are on hand 24-7 to score you a monkey.

"Vinnie Life got me over six pounds when I fell on my keys." Dave, Swindon

"Vinnie Life helped me to fall on my keys at work. I got more than fourteen pounds..." Tracy, Swindon.

"I am unable to have children as the result of a Vinnie Life related injury." A different Dave, this one lives in Hoxton.


Trust us - you won't lose. So call us, before we call you.

Vinnie-Life: because we don't want to hurt you


Rollo