Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Thursday, November 07, 2002

Impossible voices

Actor Jonathan Harris, token seedy Euro-Villain Dr. Zachary Smith of 1960's cult classic "Lost in Space," has died, aged 87.

"Talking about criminals - can you imagine waking up next to Phil Collins?" Asks Ade.
I suggested that America has a very different notion of irony.
"When I go to America, I hope they think I'm evil..." He says. "I'm thinking of having plastic surgery just so I can look more 'like' Phil. Prosthetics & so on. Gonna have a big @rse fitted to my head... I could do a nice warm hint-of-cream in your hallway. Paint I mean."

"Ade Collins", his business card will read: Drumming, Painting & Decoratoring. (07801 666666)

All DIY and drum work undertaken: drums that sound like the start of Eastenders a speciality.


TOOTHLESS YOUTHS SHOP FOR ABORTIONS

Researcher Max Bennett says, "We know by the year about 2020, the greatest disabling phenomenon for the health of the human race will be depression. Not cancer, not heart disease, but depression." Unknown Country.

We are planning to offer a 'sound amnesty' .

Rollo