Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Friday, May 18, 2001

I keep waking up in the midst of this pulsing vertigo. This morning I was dreaming that I could see all of these estate agents inspecting these incredibly tall brownstone buildings: they would use a ladder to get up to a certain point, then they would simply climb the walls and perch upon the slanting rooftops. Just watching them was making me feel a little too light and odd. How were they going to get down?

Please excuse me while I crawl into a 4ucking corner and die. How 4ucking hard can it be to get paid?! Just kill me someone, please... I'm destined to remain in a state of abnormal limbo 4 ever. I give in. I resign myself to this endless stream of chaos - where every attempt at living a normal existance is thwarted. Can I just have one day where just one thing goes to plan?