Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Friday, March 15, 2002

What a complete bottomer.

Do your eyes light up at the site of a union flag? Then piss off. What has your country ever really done for you that it could not have done a whole lot better?

In today's news, why the hell have Charlotte Church's management decided to make her look like a towny coke whore on a night out to her local Ritzy's 'nightclub',[and don't tell me that's what she wants, it's not her decision], my News Agent demands a urine sample, and financially, I've reached that point where I feel guilty if I buy an extra packet of crisps or a newspaper...

I'm watching TV. It's starting to make sense. Something must be wrong. Even with my coat on it's still freezing in here. Ha ha - it's one of those swallow-tailed mod-squad green efforts. I laugh because I used to know mod-heads who'd kill for one. Ha ha - I insult you with my bad, accidental Punk haircut and shite clothes. And the bloody marvellous moment where the priest's are doing their Kraftwerk thing in the town hall in that episode of Father Ted.

She's only sixteen for 4uck's sake! She dressed up to look like she's in her thirties and loving every minute of it. Just likey Britney, where is the dignity in promoting [dodgy[ Christian values whilst cavorting in a skin-tight rubber outfit with a snake round your neck?


"Fate is life lived, accident is life let pass" [The Key]


Rollo