Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Thursday, June 14, 2001

Well, I'm torn. My story is now on draft two. I think it's maybe a little too personal to do anything with, but I figure if Iet a couple of people read it, get some feedback, see what happens. Feeling a bit worn down now actually. Smoke and drank too much this week - house sitting, no people around to distract me.

Must leave the house at some point this week, I really must. Trying to update the memeplex pages but I think I'm just too tired to focus [late nights, early mornings - brain to active to let my body sleep].

Something occured to me last night whilst chatting to Dr Jo, there are only a couple of people I know who are involved in the arts, and while I struggle to talk about the things I'm working on with my 'normal' friends, with the me arty friends there's no pressure - it's just conversation. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing?

Also, I almost never phone people - anyone. It's not that I'm slack, it's not that I don't enjoy talking on the phone at all, as long as I don't have to do the dialing [I think it's a phobia].