Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Friday, June 08, 2001

This is what Director was built for - but who has the time and patience to produce this kind of liquid-interactivity? Tomato, obviously. And they used to laugh at the idea of CD-R.

My mouse sat poised for ten minutes or so [at macwarehouse.com - no link! Ha!] - can I afford, and do I really need, an external hard disk? This here Mac has but 5 gig... and I'm trying to edit a short film? And further my musical exploits? And... and... and... To click or not to click?

Dreamt I was back at school again . I went through a period up until a year ago where every night for months on end, I kept dreaming that I had to go back to school... and some of my friends were still there too?!? Errr... I wonder if they [the school]have a site? It's under construction, and there's no way I'm going to give it a link. I was also daydreaming about this spooky toy-synthetic voice saying 'we promise not to hurt you, we only want to help you', over and over again.

There's nothing out there that interests me... accept for a Scorn CD I found on amazon. Oh my God - you can get the recent stuff on vinyl... oh my bank account...

Also - I found my missing Walk In Film article about SpyPunk. Looks like it wasn't good enough for Barbelith [which is looking like it's ready to devour the world!].

Roll[o].