Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Tuesday, June 05, 2001



Weeeeeee.... look at me go, with me new mini-mouse and it's little scrolly wheel.... oh simple fun...

The Bizunth Corporation: "We should all drive around in a van solving mysteries..."

I've spent the last two days attempting to sift through my art and txt - trying to present it all in a way that doesn't come across as self indulgent.. Snapping to after god-knows how many hours thinking... maybe I should eat something... There's always something really difficult about putting your cv on-line, but at least you can take a look at some examples of work? Does that make it any less indulgent - even if your work is web-based, and you keep sticking in these really embarrasing pictures of yourself looking like a div?

Roll[o].