Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Saturday, September 22, 2001

No... what? Oh... well... it's the middle of the night again [did I spell night correctly?] and I've just had breakfast. Mrblrr... I'd like to offer you a link now, to your bed. Because that's where you should be - and I don't care if it is the middle of the week. Anywho, erm... hang on... oh yeah, no... it's gone.

No, it's back... erm, I used to live in a house near the Alex in Crewe. One of the people I shared the place with would sleep for maybe fourteen hours a day. Well, you could always tell when he was about to wake up, because the smell would waft from under the door. I guess he'd turned over or sat up or whatever - and his special yeasty-biscuit aromastink would come sifting out like a kind of nasal alarm clock. In lectures you would sometimes have to move away from him it was so potent. Stinky man. Said he used to be Buddha.

Exactly.

Rollo