Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Back to the Future will also star 90's children's TV presenter Pob as 'Marty Mcfly' and Denzel Washington as 'Doc Emmett Brown'. Garbage's Shirley Manson will play Lorraine Mcfly, with So Solid Crew's Megaman appearing as 'Biff'

Two nights ago I dreamt that I was a girl. I was still me inside, but in an entirely different, female body. I looked a whole lot better than I do today. I was hanging out with Kooky , and looking for eye-liner. All very well and good, accept that this was during WWII and I was being chatted up by a German officer...

Genesis P'Orridge: while it is commonplace to say that art and life are the same thing... with all honesty I don't know of anyone else who's decided to let go of the person they were born and actually become a piece of art set free on a planet with no agenda except to reveal the mystery of being alive, and to revel in the mystery of being alive... because it's one of the only things worth being dredged [drenched?] in... Life is more than duty; it is bliss, excess, waste - to the point of orgy. Everything that exists should be celebrated... Art is propaganda for life, for how it enhances it. And life is but a ceremony, and in all of this, in art, in life, and in its lies, are all the preconditions for celebration... [Keynote lecture for Relocating the Sacred symposium]

Rollo Kim.