Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Friday, June 22, 2001

Do you ever stop? Do you ever just stop and take a look around, empty your pockets, clear your head. Why are you afraid to just drop me a line and say something? I know you've been reading - and I want to know what's going on inside that head of yours. I'm just as confused and sorted as you are. DON'T ASK ME WHAT IT MEANS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER THAN YOU DO . But understanding is like crime: together we'll crack it . All your foolish thoughts and painful needs, unseen. In time, you'll look back on these things and you'll treasure them. Friends gone AWOL, places we used to live, those secret little places we used to wait out our time, dancing to some truelly crap songs. It didn't matter. It was fun. We had fun. No amount of sardonic looks can un-make those times. Larger than life.

A chocolate bar has melted in my sleep.

At the end of the hall is an open room,
a store cupboard sized room
where someone has left
a number of old tapes and records
all packed into these white-plastic coated steel-grid shelfing.
It's mostly Frank and the gang.
But I don't have anything to play the stuff on.

Roll[o].