Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Saturday, June 16, 2001

Your starter for ten

You don't understand me at all do you? No, no you don't. You never call, you never write. I wake up and you're never there. What do you mean, 'That was ten years ago Rollo' - you think I need to hear that stuff right now? What court order? What?

Stop this you've gone to far

Too far just is not far enough. They all knew what he was like but it didn't make any difference. I suspect it was his drumming. It certainly had nothing to do with his taste in clothes. God no.

there's no fooling you is there?

Don't pretend you don't know her because you do! I saw you talking to her that one time, in that place you took her to, so there! Hu! Don't try to pull the bag over my eyes, with gaffa tape and handcuffs, driving me out to the trees like I'm some kind of specially trained school boy. Jesus!

"Why you want to do this to me?"
"Because it's for the best, we've grown apart, you and I."
"But my teeth are all falling out and I'm very, very lonely without you!"
"Come now, we agreed that this would happen, now, hand me the keys."



"About your application, it's says here that you 'like the feel of the grass beneath your feet at lunchtimes', could you explain this, only some of us are under the impression that you're a bit of an arse bandit. This is a professional service, we wouldn't want to give our clients the impression that we go to art galleries now would we Mr Kim?"

God help me, if anybody finds out I keep this torch in my trouser pocket oh God I can't think of anything worse. I've tried taping to my chest but it gives me a rash. Can somebody please tell me how to get to Ply - mouth?! Ply - mouth?! I'm seven hours late... I think I've cum... or wet myself I can't tell which...

"Now now, what's a bit of stale wee-wee between friends, open wide... here comes the choo-choo, choo-choo!"

"A package has arrived for you - I thought we agreed you wouldn't tell anyone you were living here, I thought that we agreed?! Are you trying to get me into trouble Roland? You either work for us or you don't ?! If I go down for this, I promise you, I'll take you all down with me, understand?"

I'm an anarchic Ghandi! Get out of my way you bloody suit wearing sandwich eating nazi! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll[o].