Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Monday, June 18, 2001

Is Exorcism A Valid Cure For Mental Illness?

"OK, I'm taking off my Sports-Bra... [mmmm... oh yes... that feels quite good actually]... rub some more ketchup on me plimsoles... mmmm...."

What are you trying to say?! Why doesn't my hair look like that anymore? Oh god no. Oh god no.

"Why don't you love me? I did it for you! So we could be together!"

WHY DON"T YOU LOVE ME!!?!?!?!?!!!!!

I stood outside your house for the entire night [like you told me to] and you never said a word!!! I 4ucking love you - and if you don't love me I'm gonna steal your dog.

"I've done it before and I'll do it again!!!!!!!!!!"

I have an answerphone that I leave at my brother's house. My brother is an alcoholic writer. I pay him £50 a week to answer my phone and drive me to pubs and stuff.

Roll[o].