Rollo Kim Reporting

Rollo Kim, InvestigaSituationistal Journalist

Monday, June 25, 2001

Hello, it's Mart - I'm sitting in for Roland because he's gone out in search of 'stuff to get upset about'. The heat is ludicrous - way too much. No cause for alarm though I'm sure.

Ohhh Angelina... Angelina... come and meet me in her eyes for a swim. So I'm sure that Tomb Raider [not worth a link] is going to be fairly toy, but stop and think - computer games are an absolute waste of time, but it's a film... with Angelina Jolie, and her eyes, and her mouth... projected hugely on a wall... in the dark... that's art as far as I'm concerned.

Erm, quick, say something weird... "I am living in my shoes... they are wet because it's been raining... oh look at the aliens... hello dave..." sounds more like Gary Numan when I do it?!

Don't forget - David Bowie is a fake.

M[art]in.